Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Color Wedding Dresses


Hi dolls.
As the wedding season is coming I thought I talk to you about some inspirations I have for wedding dresses.
Looking for the perfect wedding dress is quite a challenge, since all of us want to find the ONE.
I'm in love with white Cinderella wedding dresses, but every once in a while, I think what about something more on the "wild" side. What about a Colored Wedding Dress?
This is a great idea if you do not have a traditional wedding, than why your dress should be?
I'm not saying to go that wild, but something like colored collar, or some colored embroidery is a really an idea to think about. A little can go a long way.

The great idea I'm talking to you about today, I got it from an online store selling amazing wedding dresses www.dressv.com.
The inspiration was found here: http://www.dressv.com/color-wedding-dresses-c103389/.
The first thing that attracted me most to this store was the amazing design and craftsmanship they offer, and secondly but as important as the first one was the pricing. 
On average a dress like this in a store will cost at least $1000, and here the ones I liked the most are on the average of $150, a huuuge difference (you can use the difference on decorating).
One thing you might be worried about if you have never purchased online is the sizing. As experienced online shopper (addict) I can tell you that almost every store has explicit sizing and in almost every case, the sizing is accurate. On this site you have very detailed explanation of the sizing, so grab the measuring tape and find yours. If you are a tad bit worried go for a size bigger and you can always fix your dress at your local tailor.
Another important thing is that this shop ships internationally to over 230 countries.

So here are my favorite ones.
Go on visit the store and tell me your favorites.





No comments:

Post a Comment